- Steak (preferably with fat)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fish sauce to taste (or salt)
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Creole seasoning (optional)
- Pour some fish sauce onto the steak. Or if using salt, rub some salt all over the steak. Make sure that the meat is properly coated.
- Pour some Worcestershire sauce all over the meat.
- Coat the meat with some ground black pepper and Creole seasoning.
- Marinate this for at least an hour.
- Grill according to your preference.
This Pinoy Recipe style grilled steak is one of our favorites. First of all, because it’s very tasty. Secondly, it’s very easy to make. Our only problem with this is that it’s not very healthy. But you don’t have to eat this everyday, and even if you do, the secret for staying healthy is moderation. You can grill this according to your preference. We prefer it to be well done. If you want it really juicy, then do it rare. This goes very well with baked potatoes, roasted vegetables, and even rice. But I will eat this with fresh lettuce. What I do is something like lettuce wraps. I would cut a bite size portion of this grilled steak, wrap it in lettuce, and then eat it just like that. It’s surprisingly delicious.