- Graham crackers, however much you want
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate chips
- Combine the condensed milk and heavy whipping cream and mix very well.
- Arrange the graham crackers in a cake pan and then pour some of the milk mixture.
- Then put another layer and pour again some of the milk mixture. Have as much layer as you want.
- After the last layer, top it with marshmallows.
- Sprinkle some of the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight.
This very simple and very easy to make Graham Cake Pinoy Recipe style is so good you can’t possibly mess it up. I prepared this for some friends who came over and once I put this on the table, it was gone. That’s how good it was. It is sweet and fattening but it’s not going to hurt to have this once in a while. This is not really an authentic Pinoy recipe, but I thought (again) that it would be nice to share it with everybody who likes desserts. This is very similar to Pinoy recipe style crema de fruta, only, this graham cake does not have fruits and gelatin on top.